Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Typhoon Ondoy(Sept.26,2009)

Residents cross a flooded highway in the town of Cainta in Rizal province, east of Manila. -Arabian Business.com






A man takes a break from cleaning a house that was swamped by Tropical Storm Ketsana in Marikina city, east of Manila, on Sept.28,2009. - TIME partners with CNN.
You know I was crying when I'm posting this... =(



Worst Floods in 50 years hit Manila:


Look how sad to see this picture. It captures my heart. I'm also a Filipino, I really feel the same way as they did eventhough we're not really damage here in our place.





Manila was featured in CBBC Newsround:

Traffic struggled to get through the city as blocked drains meant the roads quickly turned into rivers, leaving workers to wade into work instead.





Heavy rain has caused severe flooding across the Philippines capital city, Manila, causing chaos for loads of people.



-Just seeing this I know a lot of you feel very pity to all the Filipinos. But we all know that "Filipino's never give up." So even if this happens, I know and they know they stand up no matter what. Let us pray for the others, and for the people that were killed by the Typhoon. I hope they will recover soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment